Apply for £2,000 International Undergraduate Chemistry Scholarships at University Of Birmingham, UK;
The School of Chemistry at the University of Birmingham is offering scholarships to International students who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree program in Chemistry.
This scholarship program is worth £2,000 in Year 1 and renewable annually when students attain full credits and an overall Year Mark of 70% or higher.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must obtain an A in chemistry.
- Applicants must have received an offer of place at University Of Birmingham.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic records.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate their level of English with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications.
Interested and eligible applicants should apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 5th January 2017.
view more scholarship details